Cuba main tekan-tekan....

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Life's Decision..

Life is not easy.. Thats what people always commented to me. Why life always not easy towards me?? Why? Is it because people around me don't have any belief in me? All I want is some support so that I can achieve something in my life... Something that will make me proud of myself.. I just got new offer with high salary but I'm confuse to make the decision. Whether I'll stay or will I leave.. My parents doesn't support me at all, they advise me not to take the risk... My hubby asked me to go for it, so with my friends.. Hahahaha Laugh to myself. What's the heck just go for it maybe I need something challenging in my life.. Maybe this is the time!!!

1 comment:

Elin said...

Yeah...you just go for it, Big Gurl....you can do it!!!! Go go gooo..!!!